Parker

Parker

Monday, February 25, 2013

MIA

I'm sorry I disappeared.  This week has BEEN NUTS! 
I got a new calling at church which has put stress on me because I feel lost & confused and with all the added time away to be with the young women.  Our presidency meeting the other day was 3 hours!!!  My poor kids were starving for lunch when everyone left and I felt a ton of bricks on my shoulders as to get organized and get things done.  BUT I am very happy and willing to serve.  So far being with the girls teaching them lessons, getting to know them and activities have been worth the added stress. 

So on top of that we have Paparazzi.  This month of February I had 6 parties!  It was nuts.  From getting inventory, organizing, parties, books & phone calls.  It was a lot.  I thought I could handle that many with being a mom & my new calling and ya....NO!  I backed my parties back down to 4/month which seems to be perfect for me.  I love my "job" though.  It's fun having extra money to had Craig a $20 for whatever he wants.  I can't complain.  I get to go ga-ga over cute stuff, talk, eat & make money.  It's always a good break in the day I have parties. 

Craig has been stressed too at work.  In fact, woke up with cold sores today.  That's when you know he's stressed.  The girl that "started" the Oregon office and pushed, pushed, pushed for us to come out and get this office staffed QUIT.  She's going to work in Boise.  Which should be interesting considering she's a VERY liberal person in ALL aspects and has lived in Maine & here her entire life.  That should be interesting.  Anyway, so a lot of stress has been added to Craig & Jeff on getting work & schmoozing clients.  He had a conference last week in Portland for 3 days-goes tomorrow for another one-and in April he'll be gone for 7 days driving from Boise to Montana to Northern Washington visiting clients and trying to get work.  So if you know any one wanting Hydro work LOL    They're kicking strong though back in all their other offices but they want this OR office to be their new 'strong" point.  It's put a lot of pressure for Craig to step up in project management.  I feel bad for him.  He does love his job though.  And K treats our family really good.  I tell him it could be worst and he could just be a "pee-on" in a big firm.  Here he is really stepping up. 

The girls are good.  They are taking the brunt of it all by being deprived sugar  haha   They're my little buddies & always wanting to help mommy.  The other day Jaycee was frustrated at something and says "It's really making me stressed out!"  I laughed, and realized that she really is a sponge to my every action.  This week has calmed down a little bit so I'm hoping to do some fun things for them since last week was rough! 
Jaycee's birthday is next Sunday and she is super excited.  She was looking online tonight with Craig for ideas for her birthday cake.  We get to have a "splurge" day on holidays & birthdays.  You better believe I will enjoy that piece of cake.  She wanted to have a birthday party but then insisted on going to Chuck E Cheese instead.  She's a funny girl.  I'm excited for her this weekend to have a fun time.  Hadi is growing so fast.  She's still tiny and EVERYONE likes to remind me of that.  She is almost 15 months and walking like a champ.  It's so funny cuz her and Jaycee will play and Hadi actually can get "running" pretty fast until she topples over.  It's cute.  She's a 'sassy frass" as we say.  Man, she is spunky!  She screams over everything!  If she's not happy about something, you will know.  I curse Jaycee everyday for teaching her to scream.  Also her thing right now is if she wants something it's mama.  She'll look at her cup and "mama, mama, mama"  food, etc....anything!  It's cute but annoying at the same time.  I wish it were dada. LOL   She says "na-night" and waves (it's adorable), "bye", "dan-do (thank you)", bah (bath), mama, dada, hah (hot), doh (dog), pooh (poop) and jibberish all day long.  She also signs "please", "thank you" "milk" "cracker" "food"
She a cute little monkey girl.  We sure love her. 
Izzy is Izzy.  Digging holes in my rose bushes!  Make my backyard a muddy mess.  Yup, she's Izzy.
Milly is our dream dog that we should've got years ago.  She's really a part of our family is our "other child" 

So there's life in a nutshell lately.  I won't bore you anymore.  I'll post again soon with Jaycee's birthday and more random pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers...thats alot! It's always fun to read and catch up with the Parker Clan so thanks for keeping me updated. Life does get busy, but I know you're a rockstart at keeping it all under control. We just cannot wait for our trip. Keep up the great work, if we can somehow help 700 miles away, please let us know. Love yall!

    ReplyDelete