Parker

Parker

Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Day of School-First Day of School

The school year started after Labor Day here in WA and Jaycee decided she was ready to start the first day everyone else was.  She's friends with a lot of K and 1st graders so I guess it was just appropriate that she started the same day-in her mind.  We're super excited and loving school.  We have school M, W, Th from 9-10:30 with alphabet time, craft/coloring/art, number time and reading books at the end.  At the end if Jaycee does well and doesn't goof off she gets to put a stick on the day and after all the days are filled she gets a Frozen Yogurt Night.  There's only been one day this whole month that I actually had to get her to calm down and focus but overall she's a superstar.  She loves her school time and learning so much.  

 I asked Jaycee where she wanted to take a picture and she said, "we have to take a picture on the side of the house like Wyatt"  haha  I think it's cuz the siding?  It was funny until she got frustrated that Hadi kept getting in the pic

 Getting our "chart" ready for the month.  Being typical Jaycee for a camera pose
 The first day we learned A and 0.  here's the pic she got to color
I love school and the blessing I have to be home with her to be her teacher.  It is a special mommy & me time that we both really look forward to.  I also love that on Fridays she goes to a "play" school with some kids her age from 9:15-11:45 and I get my special Hadi one-on-one time.  It's been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment