Parker

Parker

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I'm 6 months!!!!

I had my dr apt yesterday and I've grown!  I weigh 14lb 15oz (7%) and 25 1/2 inches long (8%) and my noggin is 43 cm (37%).  Mom was so excited that I'm growing and on the charts.  I'm such a happy baby and love my food!  My favorites so far are prunes, peaches & bananas but I don't mind the vegetables either.  I just love to eat!!!  I love to sit up and can almost do it on my own-I occasionally fall over to the sides.  I also am really good at rolling all over the floor.  Toys are fun now especially the crinkle books that make noise or the toys I can hold and shake to make noises.  Mommy thinks its funny when I do that.  I love my big sisters and my parents--they make me smile and so happy.  My favorite place to take naps is my swing with one of my blankets & my new binkies.  I'm sleeping pretty good-from 9pm-9am with a feeding about 6am.  I still like to eat with mommy but I get really distracted and I don't want to eat as long.  I'm just to busy to see what's going on all the time.  Mom & Dad say I'm such a happy baby and always laughing & smiling. 
I don't really cry except when I'm hungry or tired.  Otherwise, I'm very easy to be around.  I have started to have a little stranger danger to some people but when I see my family, I realize it's okay.  
I'm so lucky to be in such a loving family and we all are so blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment