Parker

Parker

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Heart is FULL

Last Sunday our Mia Maid leader was out of town and I was going to do the lesson but then got bombarded and asked the laurel advisor if we could combine.  She did an AMAZING job and actually was a lesson we already did in our class but I took it as double important.  It was on scripture study.  I went away with the knowing that I need to put this in my day and ESPECIALLY with Jaycee and Hadi.  Craig went home teaching and the family let us borrow their little book with pictures.  We've read every night and it's fun to see Jaycee so curious and that she actually listens to the stories.  I KNOW THIS is why THIS week has been amazing.  I feel more patient.  I feel more humbled to be a mom and the precious gift that I've been given.  I feel like the things I think are important-can wait.  I've made the time to play "house", parks, bowling, laughing together and wow I can see the difference.  I just feel like my  heart is so full right now and feel so blessed for my little girls.  Also Craig is out of town this whole week and usually when he is gone it is hecktic days from doing it alone all day and start again-but this week has been completely different.  I know it's the scripture study.  The refocus on life.  The eye opening of what really is important in this short life.  I thank my Heavenly Father for letting me become a mom.  I thank Craig for being my better half (in so many ways) and for going on this journey with me and letting me have his babies---haha inside joke.

This melts my heart every night when I sneak in for an extra kiss before I head to bed
Thank you Jaycee and Hadi May for letting me be your mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment